Re: simple multiplication using scoring

2009-11-26 12:19:32
This is driving me nuts ... everytime I reply to a post it goes to a
subscriber, rather than to the list.  I apologize for that.

Nothing fancy ...
Just Gmail in Firefox, on Ubuntu.
Or more frequently, Evolution with Gmail IMAP.

The posts are showing up correctly in the archives, btw. ->
http://mailman.rwth-aachen.de/pipermail/procmail/2009-November/028251.html

It's interesting that you all are bringing this up,because
I'm having the exact same issue with inbound (not from me) e-mail to a
separate mailing list server.

Eudora, which I don't use, interprets everything as iso-8895-1, making
quite a mess.

I've written an awk script to translate the inbound utf-8 coding to
iso-8895-1, but while it works from the command line, it doesn't work
from a procmail script.

I was just planning to ask you all for help with it (iin a new
thread). :D

Thank you guys for letting me know.