Re: Recipient Address Variable?

2009-12-03 12:52:00
Knowing the local account ($DEFAULT) is actually perfect for my needs.
 I'm doing some additional processing of incoming emails and need to
know where the message being processed is going to be delivered.
Although I wish there was a variable with just the username so I do
not need to run an additional awk command per email.

I'm in control of the /etc/procmailrc and do my processing before any
user recipes, so there's no worries about $DEFAULT changing.

Thanks,
Scott

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Professional Software Engineering