[Fwd: Re: Removing an address from To & Cc headers.]

2010-01-14 04:36:31
Sorry, I replied to Charles instead of the list.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Tony K Lindstrom <tonyk(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi>
To: Charles Gregory <cgregory(_at_)hwcn(_dot_)org>
Subject: Re: Removing an address from To & Cc headers.
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:12:02 +0200

On Tue, 2010-01-12 at 10:38 -0500, Charles Gregory wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what is the *point* in removing this information
and shuffling it around? You are only delivering this mail to a single

        The point is, that these mails are delivered through exchange to a M$
CRM system and because of the way it handles it (stupid as always with
MS) the resulting case should not include the address in question.

        These addresses are just my personal testing ones and even they are not
the real addresses, but if I get this example to work, then i also will
get the real ones to work.

--
*** tonyk(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi ***
* Tony K Lindström *