Re: Removing an address from To & Cc headers.

2010-01-14 05:26:34
At 12:32 2010-01-14 +0200, Tony K Lindstrom wrote:

Yes, but I didn't find a way to remove the mail address cleanly in all
it forms.

But, this is for an INTERNAL CRM - that is, some employee or other is seeing this, not a customer, so what's the issue with not fully zapping every instance of the original To: ?

Ok. This is more a sed expert discussion, but I thought, that somebody on this lists would have had a similar need and a working solution.

A need to break mail to conform to a broken M$ product?  Not here.

Tell your boss to get a CRM that isn't braindead.