Re: Removing an address from To & Cc headers.

2010-01-14 07:36:21
On 14-Jan-2010, at 05:35, Tony K Lindstrom wrote:
I know I am too nice, but as we say in finnish, if you give them a
finger they  want your whole hand...

ROFL!

I am going to have to remember that since over here in the US at least 'give
them a finger' has a whole other meaning!

I think the idiom in English closest to the real meaning of your Finnish is
"Give them an inch and they'll take a mile."

But I like the Finnish version MUCH more.

--
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good
people and the bad people,' said the man [Vetinari]. 'You are wrong, of course.