Re: Procmail / Postfix Question

2010-01-20 10:10:41
At 09:45 2010-01-20 -0600, Jeff wrote:

1. Deliver mail to local users (this I've already done and its a no brainer).

Then, uh, why ask?

2. I have email forwarded to this server that I need to have filtered. Emails come in with a specified header, and I need procmail to re-write the subject line with something depending on the header it parsed. Is this possible? Are there any examples of such that someone can reference? I've been googling, but fear that I may be lacking the proper terminology to successfully google.

Uh, this is for local delivery? Yea, procmail deals with this day in and day out. Perhaps you could move forward and provide an example of the headers (ideally cut-n-pasted directly from a message, not made up, because syntax is everything).