Having problems with a simple recipe, please help

2010-01-21 15:24:42
Hello:

Simple recipe, I just want to make sure messages with a certain subject
line(TimeLogger Report) get delivered before parsing through spamassassin.
As you can see in the log, the subject is being extracted by formail and
assigned to the variable ORIGSUBJECT, but the rule-checking and action are
skipped. The message eventually gets delivered but not through the action
of the subject line but by the last rule, which just accepts everything
else...

Thanks for your help

Recipe:

:0fw
| spamc

# Getting my email messages from the timecard app on iPhone.
:0:
{
        ORIGSUBJECT=`formail -c -xSubject:`
        * ^Subject:.TimeLogger Report
        ${DEFAULT}
}

# Spamassassin Section
:0:
* ^X-Spam-Flag:.*YES*
Spam

# Accept all the rest to your default mailbox
:0:
${DEFAULT}

... and here is a snippet of the log:

procmail: Executing "spamc"
procmail: No match on "^X-Spam-Flag:.*YES*"
procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored
procmail: Locking ".lock"
procmail: Unlocking ".lock"
procmail: Executing "formail,-c,-xSubject:"
procmail: Assigning "ORIGSUBJECT= TimeLogger Report"
procmail: Skipped "* ^Subject:.*TimeLogger Report"
procmail: Skipped "${DEFAULT}"
procmail: Locking "/var/mail/alex.lock"
procmail: Assigning "LASTFOLDER=/var/mail/alex"
procmail: Opening "/var/mail/alex"
procmail: Acquiring kernel-lock
procmail: Unlocking "/var/mail/alex.lock"
procmail: Notified comsat: "alex(_at_)3029493:/var/mail/alex"