Re: How to let procmail use mre memory?

2010-01-30 12:19:57
Stop replying to my address, keep the discussion on-list.

Michelle Konzack wrote:

I am fetching the HTML-Page from the link in the mail, strip it down and
add it to the original Mail which allow me to read faster news and  have
not to use a web browser.  :-D

So what? That is all well to do with procmail.

Or do you mean that you call external executables in some crazy way?

I am working on a solution to strip the HTML files in the first  TMPVAR,
but this is a little bit complicate...  and a VERY long line of code!

Why do you use a very long line of code? Just build some small procmail recipes, and call them to do all the work.

--
Ruud