procmail error

2010-02-28 08:24:58
I had a warnign from a mailinglist that a message bounce and the bounce indicated a procmail error.

This was, as far as I can tell, the only message that bounced.

<kremels(_at_)covisp(_dot_)net> (expanded from <kremels(_at_)kreme(_dot_)com>):
Command time limit
    exceeded: "/usr/local/bin/procmail -t -a $EXTENSION". Command output:
    procmail: Missing argument

I'm not overly concerned as I said, it was the only message that bounced. However, I've been completely stumped as to why this would happen. I get well over 500 messages a month from this list, month in and month out.

--
Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a
        poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and