Recipe Help

2010-03-08 16:11:14
My procmail calls a perl script. That perlscript does a number of things
(checks for whitelist addresses, domains, phrases along with blacklist
addresses, IP addresses, phrases, etc and then returns a status. I want to
compare that status to a value in my recipe and forward to the right email
box (while I'm testing it out.

So right now since I didn't know how to do it, i created a file called
.delete that contains the value DELETE and then when i'm checking for that
value, I call a program to increment my caught spam counter in the database
and then move the file to the DELETE folder. What i'm wondering is there a
better way to do the DELETE check?

# If the NFROM is DELETE then handle
:0
* ? $GREP -i ^$NFROM$ $DELETE