Re: procmail Digest, Vol 86, Issue 9

2010-03-10 06:23:02
On 9-Mar-2010, at 05:15, Emmanuel Buamah wrote:

Ok, then please show me how to make procmail work with virtual domains.

I am getting this error:

Hi. ThHi. This is the qmail-send

I don't use gmail, I configured procmail to work with virtual users in postfix

procmail  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  -o flags=uhFORD user=vpopmail argv=/usr/local/bin/procmail -t -m
USER=${recipient} EXTENSION=${extension} /usr/local/etc/procmailrc.common

in the .common file I have the following:

:0
* ? test -f $HOME/.procmail/$USER.procmailrc
{ SWITCHRC="$HOME/.procmail/$USER.procmailrc" }

--
The Steve is seen, rightly or wrongly, as the visionary, the leader, the
savant. Bill is the Boswell to The Steve's Johnson, but lacking Boswell's wit,