Re: Help needed.

2010-06-06 08:12:52
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:
Please let me know if tis is the correct address to use for procmail
queries on using procmail. If I recall correctly there was a
procmail-users list but I have had all requests to subscribe to it
rejected as not being available.

The address you are using *IS* the procmail users list.
Just send your inquiries here.

And for future reference, please do not send an 'unsubscribe' request to the actual list. There is a link at the bottom of every list mail for a
web page where you can manage your subscription or cancel it.

- C