Re: Help needed.

2010-06-06 09:55:31
At 12:06 2010-06-06 +0200, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:
Please let me know if tis is the correct address to use for procmail
queries on using procmail. If I recall correctly there was a
procmail-users list but I have had all requests to subscribe to it
rejected as not being available.

IIRC, the procmail-users list was a reflector for this list. procmail.org had some hosting issues some years ago (er, like 8 or 10 years now), and the procmail-users ceased to be used as a result.

As to the test message - try to avoid sending such things since when the test is successful, you'll have deposited a worthless message into the inbox of hundreds (or in some case, thousands) of recipients. Sending you actual query would be better - as yet, theres still no procmail question posed to the group on your behalf.

Note that the archives of the procmail list can be searched through one of several public archives, including: