new-mail flag files

2010-09-30 12:50:16

Hi folks,

I'm going to add another feature to my local procmail which
automatically touch some flag (per-recipe) file, when new
mail comes into some mailbox.

The idea behind is: i'm currently touching certain files
(w/ additional (:c-) recipes), so another script can easily
show me a dialog(1) with boxes where new mail arrived
(I then can select a box, which calls mutt, and then removes
that the flag file when done) - without scanning the actual
mailboxes. The separate recipe pipes the whole mail into the
little script which just sets the flag - I'd like to get rid
of this and let procmail directly set those flags on itself.

But I'm still unsure where to put the flag file name into
the procmailrc rules.

Any suggestions ?

thx

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt(_at_)metux(_dot_)de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666