Re: new-mail flag files

2010-09-30 14:52:22
At 10:10 2010-09-30, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
The idea behind is: i'm currently touching certain files
(w/ additional (:c-) recipes),

You know, you could touch the file via a condition line, no 'c'opy necessary:

:0
* some condition
* ? touch /path/to/file
ACTION

Just put the touch invocation AFTER all the other conditions which must match - that way, it won't be invoked unless all the other necessary conditions have already been met.