Use different smtp server with procmail

2010-11-22 11:34:32
Hi all,
a strange request from me. I need to redirect all messages arriving to my account to a different host, but I do not want procmail to use the sendmail configuration of the system where is my account (*). I just need to say procmail to use a different smtp server. Do you know any way to do that?

Thanks for any help,
Raffaele

(*) Because the system configuration of sendmail use smart relay to a bunch of hosts filtering massages and I do not want that. N.b.
I do not have root privileges of the system where is my account.