Re: getmail not deleting messages after they've been downloaded.

2011-01-21 19:08:48
On 21-Jan-2011, at 09:49, Richard Reina wrote:

Not really, but problems like this often point to an issue with the mail server.

If getmail writes detailed logs (or can with the right flag) then take a look
at them. I suspect what is happening is getmail is telling your server to
delete the messages and your server is not doing it.

--
The person on the other side was a young woman. Very obviously a young
woman. There was no possible way that she could have been mistaken for a