Re: How to control the email file name procmail produces

2011-01-27 05:25:35
On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:17:07 +0800, LuKreme wrote:

On 27-Jan-2011, at 02:13, Yue Wu wrote:

it works fine in *nix. But someday when I want to move the dirs onto a
fat32 filesystem, I failed and I found the reason is that the files
name has some inlegal characters, maybe : or ,?

Why in the name of all that is sensible would you ever want to move them to FAT32? Is it 2002 again and I missed it?

I can't live without windows, I need fat32 for data sharing between windows and BSD.

These filenames are the standard format for maildir files, and the name is not generated by procmail.

Hmm, I thought it's procmail's task to make the file, so it's made by fetchmail?

--
Regards,
Yue Wu

Key Laboratory of Modern Chinese Medicines
Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine
China Pharmaceutical University
No.24, Tongjia Xiang Street, Nanjing 210009, China