Quota x Procmail

2011-02-24 12:46:58
Using procmail with postfix in main.cf I have the following configuration:

/ Usr / bin / procmail-p-t-f / etc / procmailrc

procmailrc and the following rules:

MAILDIR=$HOME
SHELL=/bin/bash
ATIVAR_ASK="$HOME/.ativar_ASK"
TMDAV="$HOME/.tmda/config"
#DEFAULT=Maildir/
DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/
TESTER=/usr/bin/test
TMDAFILTER=/usr/local/tmda/bin/tmda-filter
LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log
LOGABSTRACT=ALL
VERBOSE=ON

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
* < 306000
| spamc

:0:
* ^X-Spam-Status:.*Yes,
$MAILDIR/Maildir/.Spam/

Usage share through the filesystem, when a user has exceeded the quota
system does not deliver, but did not get the message back saying the
email had problems in delivery. If I take the procmail rule I get the
return message. Some ideas?

--
Márcio Luciano Donada
Aurora Alimentos