Re: Help rule

2011-04-01 12:35:43
At 08:37 2011-04-01, Robert Bonomi wrote:

Procmail, itself, doesn't do that.  You have to pipe the messge through
a 'filter' that makes the changee.  e.g.:

Formail is a tool which is part of the procmail distribution. Header rewriting is a big part of what it is used for.

# grab subject.  Best to not incorporated this into the same recipe as your
# header rewrite, in case there's NO subject, which would result in the
# filter condition NOT executing.
# As written, this eliminates leading whitespaces.
:0
* Subject:[     ]*\/[^  ].*
{
        SUBJECT=$MATCH
}

# I don't use amavis, but I suspect it may place several tags in the header,
# and there's probably whitespace before the first one, so check your regexp.
:0
* ^X-Amavis-Alert:BAD HEADER
{
        :0f
        | formail -I "Subject: [BAD HEADER] $SUBJECT"

        # maildir wouldn't use locking flag.
        :0
        $MAILDIR/Maildir/.Spam/