Command time limit exceeded:, "/usr/bin/procmail"

2011-09-03 13:32:11
Hi,

so I am receiving notifications that sometimes incoming mail is bouncing due to 'Command time limit exceeded: "/usr/bin/procmail"'

What is the best way to figure out what is causing this. I am running spamd and also invoking spamc from the .procmailrc .

what is the best method to controlling spam? using spamd or having a local invocation of spamc in each users' homedir .procmailrc ?

here is my procmailrc - is this file fairly complete or are there other options I should be considering?

--- snip ---

PATH=/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:$PATH
HOME=/home/<user>
MAILIN=$HOME/mail