Re: Command time limit exceeded:, "/usr/bin/procmail"

2011-09-04 12:34:36
On 9/3/11 12:18 PM, Michael J Wise wrote:

On Sep 3, 2011, at 11:01 AM, Noah wrote:

I am running spamd and also invoking spamc from the .procmailrc .

Don't.
Invoke that stuff from outside, somehow.

you mean dont invoke from the .procmailrc

Typically people either use a Policy Daemon, or run the mail thru AmavisD "New".

I will check this out. when you mention the Policy daemon - do you have an example program here or are you referring to spamd?

Cheers,
Noah

Aloha,
Michael.