a couple filtering questions

2012-07-04 13:28:46
What are the best parameters to use with formail to force any piece of
email to get enough proper headers on it so spamassassin catches the email
when it goes into the probably-spam folder?  I want to pass all incoming
email through formail with these parameters first.  Then if it's webmail
that's just arrived I'd like to detect that and run it through lynx so
lynx strips out the html and leaves it in a form alpine can read
correctly.  The system I use put a sample .procmailrc spamassassin file in
my directory and I'm wondering when if at all any of that should be
enabled and in what sequence with respect to the rest of what I want to
do.