Computed list of destinations?

2015-09-09 08:39:54
On Wed, 9 Sep 2015, udi M wrote:

On 08/09/15 20:49, R P Herrold wrote:

The absence of explicit loops does not mean you cannot
'munged' a X header inside an email, and then send the result
back into the top of the procmail process by simply re-sending
to your self, of course

Sending the message to yourself is B A D  idea!

and I did not recommend it, but rather pointed out that with
some mungeing, it was less dangerous that 'B A D'.  The '-p
option' for post-processing a corpus, piece by piece requires
the same loop avoidance alertness

as may be -- but the nice thing about a Unix-like environment
with adequate fork and pipe facilities, is that one can have a
powerful enough tool to shoot oneself in the foot, if that is
your wish.  It is easy enough, with the sub-shell examples
provided by me, to consult a translate function, or
pre-computed table of recipients (single or multiple), and
then feed that result into the disposition phase.  I used
delivering recipies, but re-mailing ones are easy enough to
drop in

-- Russ herrold