Re: Body check failing?

2017-10-30 01:03:51
On Oct 29, 2017, at 10:23 AM, Andreas Schamanek
<schamane(_at_)fam(_dot_)tuwien(_dot_)ac(_dot_)at> wrote:

This is equivalent. In fact, @lbutlr's recipe works fine for me, see
transcript. Perhaps the message body is MIME encoded or similar so
that procmail's regex does not match the raw body content?

It is MIME encoded, but the raw source looks like this now (I changed the
wording slightly):

--myboundary

SurvStation has detected motion from Driveway.

But the body matches don't match. I suspect I've done something to the body
text in a previous recipe file.

I figured out how to put the camera name in the subject, but the email alert
encoded the subject in UTF-8, so that's been annoying.

I am now matching the subject against the UTF-8 string for each word.

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.