Re: Body check failing?

2017-10-31 18:03:51

On Oct 31, 2017, at 10:46 AM, Andreas Schamanek
<schamane(_at_)fam(_dot_)tuwien(_dot_)ac(_dot_)at> wrote:

On Tue, 31 Oct 2017, at 02:52, @lbutlr wrote:

I am now matching the subject against the UTF-8 string for each
word.
how would I convert "=?UTF-8?B?IEdhcmFnZSBNb3Rpb24=?=" into decoded
ascii using only pipe-able comand line tool?

Others have already answered. However, why don't you make procmail
look simply for

 =\?UTF-8\?B\?IEdhcmFnZSBNb3Rpb24=\?=

Taht will work ( though I am just matching "IEdhcmFnZSBNb3Rpb24") but it
doesn't scale well, doesn't account for changes in the subject line, and
doesn't match a word.

I don't know what the camera is doing to the text-only subject to make them not
fit in with ASCII since UTF-8 is a superset of ASCII.

Or why does trying to search the body for "Driveway" fail if that
word is after a boundary?

What "boundary"?

The mime boundary as I posted above.

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.