Uncertain mail delivery destination due to faulty recipe

2021-09-17 10:43:03
Hi,

I made a tweak to my procmail recipes last night for the first time in years and, due to not paying attention not to mention being so out of practice, failed to include the '*' character on the condition line such that I ended up with:

:0:
^From: .*DocuSign.*
/home/mathew/Maildir/.SystemWide-ManualSpam/

Wind forwards 24 hours and I started wondering why I hadn't been receiving any email and looking at Procmail's log reveals that my dodgy recipe had been causing all mail to be delivered to the '^From:' folder as per the following log snippet:

procmail: Skipped ".*DocuSign.*"