Re: [spf-discuss] using HELO instead of MAIL FROM with SPF

2003-09-30 18:08:53
hm, then the scheme effectively becomes DHVP, which i have argued
against in the past.  in cases where the envelope sender cannot be
obtained i suggest you skip SPF altogether.  substuting the From: header
seems like the easy solution but may prove unwise.