Qmail users

2003-11-07 21:51:24
I've put together a small perl file that can be used to do SPF marking of received messages. It runs from your .qmail file.

You can find it at:  http://pond.gladstonefamily.net/do-spf.pl
and it contains instructions on how to drive it.

Basically, you need Mail::SPF:Query and the file. Then just add '|<path to>/do_spf.pl' as the first line of your .qmail file(s). It will add the Received-SPF or X-SPF-Guess header as appropriate.

The current implemention is just a prototype so that you can try it out. I then have a rule in my email client that flags messages with Received-SPF or X-SPF-Guess being not pass.

Enjoy

Philip

--
Philip Gladstone