Re: What to do with invalid source domains

2003-11-10 11:10:21
Quoting Philipp Morger (philipp(_dot_)morger(_at_)dominion(_dot_)ch):
IMHO, don't do anything, that's not a problem which is the concern of SPF,
treat it like a DNS timeout or whatever...
it's up to the MTA to deceide if it want to allow invalid senderdomains...

Agreed.

I would think that any site implementing SPF to fight spam would
also be refusing email from domains that do not resolve.

John Capo