RE: [registrars] yahoo announces new anti-spam meas ure (fwd)

2003-12-08 06:15:37
I will write an spf extension that encodes this information.

We developed a system called auth sender that is meets the same description
as the reports of th yahoo system.

Any syntax differences are not an architectural issue.

I am not sure I can post the spec to this list unless it is under a
standards rubric. I will post the draft to the irtf list and folk can copy
from there.

Obdisc: we do have pending patents, I expect the license terms for theses
claims to be RANDZ, reasonale non discriminatory and free. I do not beleive
in software patents but others do and fighting even a bogus patent is
horrendously expensive.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Mark Jeftovic
Sent:   Sun Dec 07 11:07:29 2003
To:     spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject:        [spf-discuss] [registrars] yahoo announces new anti-spam
measure (fwd)

Came across the registrars list this morning, had me wondering out
loud what "DomanKeys" are and if its spf-based or spf-like. (I joined
this list after hearing a rumour that Yahoo was going to adapt spf
in the new year, until then I was only familiar with rmx)

-mark

--
Mark Jeftovic <markjr(_at_)easydns(_dot_)com>
Co-founder, easyDNS Technologies Inc.