Re: New SPF records added to my domain

2003-12-10 00:45:26
On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 05:42:45AM +0000, Jasper Wallace wrote:
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

oh, nice!  is that in C?

yup, uses lex and yacc to parse the spf string.

probably overkill, but it makes things eaiser.

I'm doing the macros by hand which is whats holding things up atm.

Remember, you need to be extremely paranoid if you code something
like this in C.  Unless you want to be the subject of a CERT
advisory somewhere down the line.  You are writing a program that
can be fed with arbitrarily evil data from the big bad net.

--
Erik Corry         I'd be a Libertarian, if they weren't all a
erik(_at_)arbat(_dot_)com     bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners.   - B.

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.txt