Re: What is LMAP

2003-12-21 10:49:04
In <20031221165136(_dot_)GX31242(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com> Meng Weng
Wong <mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

Alan DeKok came out of nowhere and volunteered to edit the combined
draft, and was duly appointed Editor by the ASRG co-chairs.

Alan DeKok has been very active on the ASRG mailing list from the very
beginning.  He has a track record of being far more level headed than
most and he didn't come to the ASRG list with a pet solution to flog.
I wasn't at all surprised when I heard thathe was appointed by ASRG to
be the editor.  They could have made far worse choices, very easily.

-wayne