libspf - RELEASE - v0.20 pre-beta

2004-02-01 04:41:42
libspf v0.20 pre-beta is available for download from: http://libspf.org

Review the CHANGELOG included to see whats different.

Fixes, changes, and more. Most notably its now passing 123 of the 158
tests! I've also re-added the sendmail diff's from 0.15 (which was a
private alpha) although they do need to be updated to work with what is
current, and I should have that integrated into 0.21. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Files are also being hosted in tar.gz, and zip in addition to .bz2 for
those who were previously having troubles downloading.

Cheers,

James

--
James Couzens,