Re: Stats script for Postfix policy daemon

2004-02-02 10:31:56
On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 12:25:05PM -0500, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

| Don't cry; if you can find a TLS+SSL patch for an experimental release,
| try using that release, because that should also have support for the
| policy daemon.

Also Wietse will put out 2.1 soon and that will have support for the
policy daemon.  I'm going to update the SPF plugin and send it to him.
Maybe he can include it in the 2.1 distribution.  It won't be turned on
by default but at least it will be there.

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.5.txt