[Announce] qmail SPF patch (pre1)

2004-02-02 13:59:44
Hello,

I now have fully function version of my SPF implementation for qmail.

Because I now have a small page for it I will just give you a link:

http://www.saout.de/misc/spf/

The configuration files now show up in qmail-showctl and the man pages.

If you installed it please give me some feedback.

PS: I know there has been a lot of criticism about SPF. If you are
unsure about SPF and just want to look what it does, you can install it
and set spfbehavior to 1 or 2. It then won't block any mails, just
report the results into a Received-SPF header line.

please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname(_at_)Ë`Ì{5¤¨wâÇSÓ°)h