RELEASE v0.23 beta - 100% Sendmail Support!

2004-02-08 08:47:56
libspf v0.23 beta is available for download from http://libspf.org

Review the CHANGELOG (http://libspf.org/files/CHANGELOG) to see whats
new.

This is another landmark release for libspf as it now includes a working
patch against Sendmail v8.12.10!  Once patched, configuration of libspf
is handled via your sendmail.cf configuration file, and any changes
merely require a -HUP to the daemon and you're all set.

The Sendmail patch, supports all the options available within the
library which ranges from turning SPF checks off, altering the action
taken based on SPF result, toggling trusted forwarder or best guess
support on or off, and even tarpitting, in addition to other features
fully disclosed in the documentation found in the
include/sendmail/README or HOWTO files.

If you find you are having any troubles with the Sendmail patch please
don't hesitate to contact me as although I was able to get a fully
working Sendmail MTA running on my dev box, there always exists the
possibility for error on my part :-).

Cheers,

James

--