Re: libspf - RELEASE v0.23 beta - 100% Sendmail Support!

2004-02-08 10:03:56
THANK you for your work on libspf.  I just downloaded it and
will be incorporating it into my configuration as soon as I
can figure it out.

I have one small suggestion on your download page.  You
might consider including the version number in the
downloaded file, so that if/when version 0.24 (or higher)
comes out, it will not overwrite the existing version
someone just downloaded.  For example, instead of
"libspf.tar.gz", the file would be called
"libspf-v0.23.tar.gz".  Just a thought.

Again, thanks for all your hard work on this!

Warmest regards,
--joel

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.7.txt