Re: RE: post-SRS SMTP extension for anti-spam tools/methods

2004-02-16 15:19:09
On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 04:04:28PM +0000, "zámbori, zoltán" wrote:
I think:  "How confusing: 'SNDR' is not sender; why not
'ORIGIN' or 'AUTHOR'"

Sorry, I am week in exact naming.

No problem.  You asked what I think, I expressed my feelings.
No need to apologize.

In order to verify the authenticity of the VIA and ERRORS
TO claims,
a cookie or something similar should be present.

If You can use cookies You dont need SPF at all. So it is
off-topic.

Maybe so.  In any case, I will shut up on this topic now.

cheers,
Alex