Re: ANNOUNCE: Mail::SPF::Query 1.992 and 1.993 released with Caller-ID support

2004-02-26 08:44:20
On Wednesday 25 February 2004 10:37 pm, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 01:34:05PM +0100, Ernesto Baschny wrote:
| Being in the perl-mood, here is the same stuff in form of a perl module,
| which can be used from other scripts:
|
|   http://www.baschny.de/spf/LMAP-CID2SPF-0.9.tar.gz
|
| This also includes the cid2spf script, so this will be the thing
| that I will be maintaining. Should install with the standard
| "perl Makefile.PL; make; make test; make install" procedure.

Mail::SPF::Query version 1.992 has been released; it fixes a couple of
minor bugs and adds support for "fallback" and "override" functionality.

"fallback" lets you pretend a domain has an SPF record.

"override" lets you override a domain's existing SPF record.

http://spf.pobox.com/Mail-SPF-Query-1.992.tar.gz

                               * * *

Mail::SPF::Query version 1.993 has been released; it adds support for
Caller-ID lookups.  You will need Expat, XML::Parser, and LMAP::CID2SPF
from http://www.baschny.de/spf/LMAP-CID2SPF-0.9.tar.gz (note that the
CID2SPF module name may change in the future; experiment at your own risk.)

The new modules no longer work with 'guess=>1'.

I am attaching a patch for version 1.993 that allows 'guess' to work again.

Hopefully it does not break anything else.

Regards,
Randy Pearson