SPF support in qpsmtpd

2004-03-10 21:39:19

We've had SPF support in the CVS version of qpsmtpd for a while. We just released version 0.27 with the relevant plugin:

        http://smtpd.develooper.com/get.html

(If you are curious, then you can see the spf plugin at http://xrl.us/bqim (Link to cvs.perl.org))

From the web page:

"qpsmtpd is a flexible smtpd daemon written in Perl. Apart from the core SMTP features, all functionality is implemented in small "extension plugins" using the easy to use object oriented plugin API.

qpsmtpd was originally written as a drop-in qmail-smtpd replacement, but now it also includes a smtp forward and a postfix "backend"."

 - ask

--
http://www.askbjoernhansen.com/