RE: New to SPF

2004-03-11 11:14:23
I have spoken to Declude and found out how to check against SPF! Great!
Nobody needs to responde to my previous post - many thanks anyway.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lyndon Eaton
Sent: 11 March 2004 17:46
To: 'spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com'
Subject: New to SPF

I've only just heard about SPF and think it's a great idea.

I understand the concept of how it works, and it wont take me to long to
add SPF txt records to all our hosted domains. But what I'm a little
unclear on, is how do I get my mailserver to carry out the SPF checks
and action appropriately?

Would I be correct in thinking I would need an 'SPF Client'? And need
're-compile' my MTA? How difficult is all this?

I'm currently using Imail with Declude Junk Mail so already reduce spam
by checking RBL.

Thanks,
Lyndon.

E: lyndon(_dot_)eaton(_at_)premierpc(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk
T: +44(0)8712360301
F: +44(0)8712360300

Email checked by UKsubnet anti-virus service
To prevent email abuse & block spam
contact enquiries(_at_)uksubnet(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk
Tel: +44(0)8712360301 Web: www.uksubnet.net
Fax: +44(0)8712360300