Calling spfquery or spfd

2004-03-12 05:12:42
I have read about SPF on the Spamassassin list and its
uproar, so I decided to install the perl modules and
the latest Mail::SPF::Query

when I run spfquery from the command like I get
a ton of stuff back hidden at the end is a pass (or fail)
depending on the parameters I pass it via pipe

it looks like it is debug mode and was expecting something
more on the lines of a 0,1,2,3,4 or pass, softfail, etc...

I run Messagewall in front of qmail and would like to eventually
implement SPF checks there(MW), as it already does the
rdns mx checks.

Also should spfquery or spfd be the direction I should be going

my platform is:
Messagewall -> qmail -> maildrop -> vpopmail -> maildirs
on Linux 7.3

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as I am very new
to SPF

Best Regards
Greg