Re: Calling spfquery or spfd

2004-03-12 10:19:17
In <052201c4082b$5226b1a0$fbb4a741(_at_)cedata(_dot_)net> "Greg Cirino -
Cirelle Enterprises" <gcirino(_at_)cirelle(_dot_)com> writes:

when I run spfquery from the command like I get
a ton of stuff back hidden at the end is a pass (or fail)
depending on the parameters I pass it via pipe

The debugging in the perl M:S:Q code is off by default, so you
shouldn't be getting anything extra unless you add a "-debug" option
to spfquery.

Could you post some of the output you are seeing/

Also should spfquery or spfd be the direction I should be going

I personally like the spfd idea, but it is up to you.  Also, if you
are running qmail, there are a couple of C implementations that you
might want to consider also.

-wayne