Re: When should the proccessing of the SPF record end?

2004-03-22 18:49:55
On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 07:41:14PM -0600, wayne wrote:

| From my analysis of all the SPF implementations, most basically make
| the assumption that you have a valid SPF record, and you just need to
| plow through it, evaluating things as you stumble across things and
| not look to hard at anything else.

Mail::SPF::Query does a parsing pass first where it separates mechanisms
from modifiers and an interpretation pass second where it runs the
mechanisms.  After the interpretation completes, it does the hokey pokey
with any exp= or redirect= modifiers that appeared.