Interim MARID Working Group Meeting May 19-20 Santa Clara, CA

2004-05-11 03:18:11
Any SPF folks who are near the SFBA are welcome to attend this
meeting.  Let me know if you can make it.

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 08:21:19AM -0400, Marshall Rose wrote:

| An interim meeting of the MARID WG will be held in Campbell, California on
May 19-20, 2004. The meeting will start at noon on Wednesday the 19th and
continue until early evening on Thursday the 20th.

|              This meeting corresponds to the second milestone of MARID's
| charter
|              http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/marid-charter.html
|
| i.e.,
|
|               May 2004: Interim Meeting. Focus on required semantics for MTA
|               authorization; syntax discussions
|
| An agenda will follow shortly on the ietf-mxcomp mailing list (subscription
requests to ietf-mxcomp-request(_at_)imc(_dot_)org -- put "Subscribe" in the
body).

| The logistics for the meeting are:
|
|     When: May 19 12:00-17:30 (all times us/pacific)
|                May 20 08:30-17:30
|     Where: Qualcomm / 675 Campbell Technology Parkway / Campbell, CA 95008
|     Also: 802.11b and lunch will be provided
|               Visitor badges will be required
|     Hotel: Pruneyard Inn / 1995 South Bascom Avenue / Campbell, CA 95008
|               (other hotels are nearby)
|     Note: If you have special dietary requirements, please contact the
|              co-chairs privately.
|
| Campbell is served by three international airports: San Jose, San Francisco,
and Oakland.

| For those unable to attend in person, a simultaneous xmpp chat will take
place at marid(_at_)ietf(_dot_)xmpp(_dot_)org(_dot_)

| The meeting place is accessible for people with disabilities.
|
| The co-chairs express their thanks to Ted Hardie and Qualcomm for hosting
this meeting.