listbox.com needs to check SPF

2004-06-01 14:16:37
I got this message from listbox.com:

  Our mailing list software thinks that a mail loop may be
  going on, because it saw 30 exceeds 30 messages in 60 minutes from you.

I know I have posted a lot, but not *that* much.  Checking the outgoing
mail log for the single SPF authorized mail server for bmsi.com, I
found at most 2 messages in 60 minutes for the past few days.  Looks like a
Joe Job.

I think listbox.com had better start checking SPF.