Re: Should SPF be Frozen or Extensible? (XML insights)

2004-06-01 18:46:29

Koen Martens wrote:
On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 02:15:41AM -0700, Greg Connor wrote:

Do I understand this correctly, there's a lot of forgery coming from
comcast, forging your domain, but there are a small number of users
legitematly sending email from your domain using comcast's mail servers?
I think the best thing to do would be for the users to connect to your
own mail server, and have them use authenticated smtp, right?

Koen Martens

Another way for him to do it is to set up a dns server that
lists his users who are using the comcast outgoing MXs, that way
he doesn't have to worry about comcast blocking ports.

--
davidnicol(_at_)pay2send(_dot_)com
"There's a fine line between participation and mockery" -- Scott Adams