OT was RE: Released: Microsoft IIS and Exchange Support

2004-06-06 15:53:19
Michael R. Brumm wrote:
http://www.michaelbrumm.com/spf-forwarding.html

Nice work!

Released: Microsoft IIS and Exchange Support
http://www.michaelbrumm.com/smtpspffilter.html

Michael, I could use some explanations/flowcharts about event sinks. It
is not clear to me what happens when multiple pieces of software that
use SMTP event sinks are installed, and in which order. I'm running
SMSMSE:
http://enterprisesecurity.symantec.com/products/products.cfm?ProductID=6
6&EID=0 (not sure if it's an even sink or not) and IHSSE:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/product.cfm?id=931 (positive this is an
SMTP event sink).

It is clear that I want your SPF-forwarding to run _before_ IHSSE. How
do I make sure that it is indeed the case? Pointers/links appreciated.

Thanks
Michel.