RE: ebay problem

2004-06-07 17:22:42
Jonathan Gardner wrote:
Actually, isn't this a temporary solution? Shouldn't eBay change the way
they send email? I would hope as an SPF community we will have the
resolve
to start using our numbers to encourage others to adopt.

Michael R. Brumm wrote:
Absolutely! But, IMHO, it should still be a REQUIRED temporary solution,
since change takes time.

i analysed our logs for amazon and ebay,

amazon hit one!! in Feb. 2004  sending with wrong envelope-sender....

(good job Jonathan Gardner !)

ebay comes frequently daily (depens on user activities....) with
envelope-sender == envelope-recpient....

who is responible @ebay  has anyone a valid email(_at_)ebay ??

yours

Gerhard W. Recher
(Geschäftsführer)

NETpilot GmbH

Wilhelm-Riehl-Str. 13
D-80687 München

Tel: ++49 89 547182 0
Fax: ++49 89 547182 33
GSM: ++49 171 4802507

w3: http://www.netpilot.net
e-Mail:   mailto:Gerhard(_dot_)Recher(_at_)netpilot(_dot_)net